Monday, March 23, 2009

Retail : Paying for my Higher Education

Hello fellow bloggers! I am new to the blogging world and created my site for a class assignment. As a requirement of this assignment, my posts will have a theme present throughout them. When I became a college student at University of the Cumberlands, I found out how stressful the life of a college student can be. When I picked up a job in retail to help pay for my education, I realized I wanted to quit school and join a circus as a lion tamer. Due to lack of lion-taming experience and fear of my parents, this was not an option.

Two years later, here I am. I am ready to graduate in May and begin student teaching in the Fall...and I am still working at Kmart. Through my experiences in retail, I have learned a lot about people and business in general. I will use this blog to share these adventures with you. I hope you enjoy the world of retail a little better than I have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment